Thursday, March 17, 2011

Help Wanted, No Irish

We all get by with a little help from our friends (or so I am told). I have been deeply appreciative of how generous readers have been with creative input, constructive feedback, playtesting, and “at-a-boy” morale boosting; now I come back proverbial hat in hand to ask for a little more.

A couple things I could use help with:

Gamemastering the Domain Game playtest. The project has been both great fun and utterly useful for growing the sourcebook—too much to let drift away like so many DIY projects. But getting all the little pieces in line is a task and a half (I wrote a little over 60 pages for the last turn), and have consequently holding up some of the action. Anyone up for becoming co- or assistant Tin God of Nowhere and helping me recover from Ass-Dragging Syndrome?

Join the Domain Game design team. Want to help design portions of this wilderness-clearing, realm-ruling bad boy? Well we have entry-level positions open for you on our happy little cooperative team. 

Japan relief. My own asks seems somewhat pitiful in comparison, the mess in Japan boggles the mind--and heart. Rpg Now is running a donation campaign here.

Drop me a line at kutalik at gmail dot com if you are interested. And please no Irish. I have had it up to here with your leprechaun hats, rosy cheeks, and drunken fist fights.  

4 comments:

  1. Check your inbox. I can help out with number two and three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all those who stepped forward already. Look forward to working with you.

    (Ironically given my joke, all four have some Irish blood in then.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be down, but I'm Irish... but, since I live in Japan right now I would imagine you'd forgive me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...yeah Greg you get a pass. How are you and yours doing? You're still blogging which I took as a good sign.

    ReplyDelete