Friday, March 25, 2011

Gone Fishin'

This afternoon I am off to the lovely brown-gray beaches of the Gulf of Mexico for my first three-day weekend in over a year and a half. The thought of a little mini-vacation certainly beats marching up and down the square and other travails of modern life. Posting is likely to be sporadic to none until my return.

And oh yes, some gaming news before I go. Fight On! magazine (you've probably never heard of it in the echo chamber) is running a fun-looking random table contest. Check it out here.

Don't do things I would do.

3 comments:

  1. Marching up and down in nice close order not good enough for you, then? Well, off you go!!! :)

    yours, Chirine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time being on holiday. Three days, sounds perfect. Enjoy and don't forget to tell me about all the yummy things you ate.

    ReplyDelete